Simmer Tin Tyou Vegetable Pan With Chicken
- 300 g green asparagus
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 800 g small potatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 chicken breasts with skin (approx. 500 g) (metzger; already cut from the bone)
- 4 tbsp oil
- black pepper
- 1 tsp vegetable stock (instant)
- 60 Minutes
1. Wash asparagus, cut off woody ends and cut in half the bars. Wash tomatoes. Wash and halve the potatoes thoroughly. Peel the onions, dice them very finely. Wash the meat, pat well with kitchen paper dry and cut each fillet in half.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large frying pan with a lid. Fry the meat in it first on the skin side for 4-5 minutes. Then turn and fry over a medium heat, stirring occasionally for 6-8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in frying pan. Fry potatoes in it over a medium heat for about 10 minutes. Add the onions, fry briefly. Season with salt and pepper. Add the meat with the skin side upwards and asparagus to the potatoes. Mix 1/4 l of hot water with broth and pour into the pan. Bring to the boil and cover over a low heat for about 15 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. It's best to serve with a fresh herbal dip (see tip below).
4. TIP: Superduper Dip: A fresh herbal dip made from 200 g of fresh herbal cheese, 50 g cream and 4 stalks of smooth chopped parsley gives the chicken a fresh kick.